Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Basketball Season

YES!! My husband and I spent the entire weekend together...no basketball. Now, don't get me wrong...I am a HUGE ISU Women's Basketball Fan & Supporter, but I have to say - I love time with my husband more.

The Women made it to the conference tournament, but lost in the quarter finals - to the tournament champions, Portland State. I, personally, think that they had an awesome season and have a team of great girls!! I have really enjoyed attending games, watching the team grow and develop. I admire the entire coaching staff, the time they put in (14+ hour days) and their dedication. I am proud to be a coaches wife!

So...back to the weekend. Jordan and I spent Saturday...ripping up more carpet. Now, we have the hallway done and the "closet room". Our bedroom also has hardwoods...but that will be a major chore, due to all of the heavy furniture.

Jordan and I are headed to Mexico, in 4 DAYS!! Yippee!! We are meeting his parents, little sister Kelley and her husband Keith. I can't wait until we are laying on the beach, reading, relaxing, playing tennis, eating and drinking margaritas!!

Cabo...here we come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment